- 29-Mar-2017 to 28-May-2017 (CST)
- Middleton, WI, USA
- Full Time
The IT Web & CRM Specialist strives to support and improve the online sales and marketing applications according to business tactical and strategic needs. This person works closely with business areas to identify, analyze, and develop requirements for web and CRM applications, translating business needs into IT specifications. This role will work both individually and with other technical teams to design and facilitate integrations, accommodating business applications and infrastructure needs. Strong vendor management skills and thoughtful end-user communication is critical.
- Direct and manage business requests, from small enhancements to large projects, ensuring delivery on time, on budget, and according to scope.
- Work with stakeholders to define and prioritize business and systems requests for new technology implementations and improvements
- Define scope, deliverables, budget, and resource needs that support business goals in collaboration with Steering Committee members and department management
- Analyze requirements and create high-level implementation plans, providing solution concepts to technical resources for execution
- Responsible for overseeing the development and execution of test cases for both business and IT resources, managing bug reporting, resolution, and retesting
- Work with technical teams to develop rollout plans, ensuring all involved team members are aware of their roles and responsibilities
- Serve as a process expert for area applications, providing high-level information to the business, as well as internal IT staff
- Provide training and ongoing support for end-users of web, email marketing, CRM, and related platforms
- Ability to troubleshoot web, email, and CRM issues effectively, working with technical teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Bachelor's Degree in the area of Computer Science, Marketing, or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of IT experience, preferably as an IT project manager or business analyst
- Minimum of 3 years direct experience managing web, CRM and email marketing platforms
- Direct experience with php/html/css web development. Strong technical knowledge of current IT Web and ecommerce platforms and principles; Content management systems, Ecommerce platforms, web infrastructure (including cloud hosting, amazon web services) APIs and general integration principles, email marketing tools, and iframe/html integrated plug-ins. The understanding of general concepts is more crucial than specific tool brand-name.
- Familiarity with Social Media Management Platforms such as TweetDeck, Hootsuite, Sprout Social, and Radian6.
- Experience managing both internal and external technical resources and vendors
- Ability to work closely with global team members in different time zones
- Proven ability to document technical processes in easily digestible formats.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visio and MS project preferred
- Overall knowledge and experience with digital and online technologies, including knowledge of web-based analytics tools, social media management platforms, web-based testing tools, and presentation skills/software
- Strong sense of ownership and pride over one's work
- Project management certification preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Sign Up For Job Alerts!